Thursday, July 11, 2013

OBSESSED! Soap & Glory Sit Tight Intense XS

If you're gonna wear short shorts, better make sure your legs look as awesome as all your other parts! Soap & Glory's Sit Tight is a leg & bum firming & contouring gel that actually works and helps with cellulite!
Obsessed!
I have searched the world over for a product that will actually help firm my legs and help me combat cellulite because quite frankly sometimes a good diet & exercise just aren't enough. Soap & Glory are a UK company that have just come onto the US scene & I am so glad they did because I instantly fell in love with this product!!

Why I Am OSESSED!
My biggest like about this product is that you can actually feel it working. After applying you can feel your thighs warming up and a nice tingling sensation kicks in. It has massage balls on the applicator tip to help you rub the product into the skin while giving your legs a great little rub! The more you massage the better. The product says you will see results in 4 weeks but after 1 week I was sold!

How I Use It:
I prefer to apply this after my shower in the morning or at night. The pores in your skin are open after a shower & that will allow you to absorb more into you body.
Twist the cap and applicator to open the product
Give it a gentle squeeze and begin massaging into your bum/thighs/legs in a small circular motion until the entire area is covered.
You will feel a warm sensation and tingling, that is the product working and should be expected. 
After the product sets in for about 5 minutes it is safe to get dressed and proceed with your routine as usual.

Combine with a diet & exercise you will see really great results with this product. Even without the diet & exercise you will see a very noticeable difference in your legs. Check out this product or buy your own at Sephora.com for $38.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!