Thursday, July 18, 2013

OBSESSED! Aqaulillies Waterproof Eye & Cheek Palette

Aqaulillies for Tarte's Summer 2013 collection has been amazing. Their natural, waterproof line has really impressed me but hands down their eye & cheek palette can't be beat for extended wear and to create a glammed up waterproof look!

Obsessed!

We all love looking good but Summer and tropical holidays come with their own special set of challenges. Lots of heat means lots of sweat and the opportunity to cool off in the water. This also means women feel they cannot look polished because normal makeup just isn't designed to hold up against these conditions! However, the Aqualillies for Tarte waterproof summer line is made specifically for this! I featured this palette in our Manic Makeup How To blog this week to create a beautiful look that held up even against body surfing with the kids at the beach!

Why I Am OBSESSED!
It REALLY LASTS! I use or extensively test every product I feature on this blog! We aren't paid for these blogs, these are products we truly believe in! I tested this palette for over a month playing with the colors and creating different looks and I put it through water testing 3x! I looked the same at the end of the day as when I left that morning! And the colors aren't shimmery which I love for a water look. Tons of glitter & shimmer in the bright sunlight just look so unnatural. 

This limited edition Waterproof Palette includes 6  eye shadows, bronzer, highlighter and blush in super cute disc compact. This entire collection is designed with a natural look in mind but gives you the option to add small pops of color into your look! Made with Amazonian clay this palette will balance your skin and give you a flawless look both in & out of the water!

How I Use It:
This is a eye & cheek palette. With a good variety of more neutral eye colors and a great, aqua blue pop in the palette you can go very natural or totally glam with your eye makeup. The palette even comes with a card that gives you a step by step guide for 2 different looks! Get a palette & just play, create your own signature look and have fun!

I love that there is a bronzer & highligher in this palette. I have used this to contour my face prior to a pool party where I wanted to make sure I looked good. I never thought I would ever take the time to contour just to be in water an hour later but now I can! 

You can pick up this palette or other Aqualillies products in the Tarte section of your local Sephora for $38 or online! With 6 eye colors, bronzer, highlighter & blush, you couldn't buy all of that a la cart even with drug store brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!