Tuesday, July 30, 2013

OBSESSED! Crystalline Pedicure Wand

My go to, in between pedicures or when I simply don't have time to schedule an hour away to get my feet done! I simply can't live without this wand!

Obsessed!

Most women love pedicures. I've met a select few who haven't but even they wanted to have nice feet. As women, we are expected to be soft, but if you like heels and are anything like me that's a hard thing to accomplish with your feet! My heels & the balls of my feet rough & callused and in the season where sandals & flops reign supreme, that just isn't acceptable.

Why I Am OBSESSED!
This wand is like any other I've found. It has a low price point which I like but it works wonders on my feet! It has these tiny crystalline cells that cause a very gentle but effective abrasion process to remove dry skin & calluses. You aren't grating your feet down or roughly damaging like some feet products out there that scrape away at the skin. That only promotes the regrowth of thick, callused skin! 
This product instantly smooths out the rough areas on my feet & gives them that clean, just pedicured feeling!

How I use it:
This works best when your skin is dry. I will use it typically before I shower so I can wash off the dust and give a good coat of moisture after. 
On dry skin, gentle massage the flat part of the wand on your feet. I use a back & forth motion on the main parts of the feet & the sides and a circular rubbing motion on areas that are drier or more callused. I also use this on the outside of my baby toe as it gets callused as well. 
You can use this product as much as you want to keep your feet looking great in between salon visits or to maintain your feet period if you don't get pedicures. 

You can swipe this product at numerous places, but I get mine at Ulta for $10!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!