Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OBSESSED! Smart Lash

Who doesn't want thicker, fuller lashes? With age even the fullest & thickest of lashes thin & break off. It just not practical to wear falsies everyday either. SmartLash has developed an eyelash enchanter that you do need to get a prescription for!

Obsessed!

While my lashes are still rather full & plump, I have noticed that they aren't as great as when I was 20! I was skeptical about a product with such high claims but this one actually works. I've been using it for only a month & I can tell a huge difference!

Why I Am OBSESSED!
Hands down the single biggest reason I am beyond OBSESSED- I have seen results that I didn't even see with Latisse in just a month! AND I can use this on my eyebrows too! If you watch my makeup blogs you have probably noticed that my eyebrows are tattooed on. This is from severe lack of hair in that area that never grew back after chemo, literally I can count the hairs in my eyebrows!. Latisse never helped this area at all & I am starting to see new growth which gives me hope that I might one day have semi normal lashes again!

How I Use It:
I apply the product to the baseline of my clean lashes once in the morning & once at night using the wand that comes with the product. I also apply this to my eyebrow area 2x per day, following the shape of my natural brow line just like I am penciling them in.

I seriously cannot say enough good about this product. If you have short, brittle or thin lashes you have to try this product. It has been endorsed several times already & it really does work! Get yours for $29.95 at DermStore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!