Thursday, April 18, 2013

OBSESSED! Too Faced Royal Oil Body Bronzer

"FINALLY! A bronzer that you can wear without fear of rub off, looking orange or overly sparkly! Too Faced Royal Coconut Oil Body Bronzer gives your that sun kissed glow with a touch of shimmer that you makes you look dazzling!"

Obsessed! Too Faced Royal Oil
I love to sun worship and with my Mediterranean features, the sun definitely loves me but after hitting the big 30, I've tried to cut back on the amount of sun exposure I get and definitely on the amount of fake n' baking I do! I have tried many different bronzers to give my olive skin that little umph it needs to look warm & glowing in the cooler months but they have either turned me orange or destroyed any article of clothing I have attempted to wear over them.

Why I am OBSESSED!
  • You get a warm, freshly sun kissed glow with a touch that is truly bronze. No fake orange here!
  • Doesn't Rub Off!- I initially tested this in store. I let the test spot dry then rubbed it against my black shirt- nothing! Then I gave it a real test- date night in a cream colored dress.At the end of the night the dress was still cream!
  • Product distributes evenly and a little goes a long way!
  • Dry coconut oil leaves skin feeling soft & moisturized
  • Smells great! It reminds me of the old Hawaiian Tropic Body Oil my mom used to wear!

How I use it:
I shower and exfoliate my body well and upon exiting I immediately applied a light lotion to my body. Rub a small amount of the Body Bronzer into each body section until it is soaked up by my skin. I give it anywhere from 5-10 minute to dry, then dress & go! I've also mixed a couple dabs into my tinted moisturizer to give my face the same warm glow but I don't recommend this on a daily basis if you are prone to break outs. Product washes off easily in the shower & doesn't leave any residue or stained skin.



These sexy legs belong to my Round Table Lady, Hillary! Her left leg looks naturally tan with the smallest hint of shimmer for a sexy glow! All of the ladies fell head over heels for this product!


Find this & all the other Too Faced products at your local Sephora store, at www.Sephora.com or www.toofaced.com. $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!