Thursday, April 4, 2013

OBSESSED! Mac Fix+

Obsessed! MAC Fix Plus
"Every girl needs a secret weapon in her arsenal! Mac's Fix + doesn't just refresh your face, it sets you makeup, use instead of an eyeshadow primer for brighter, long lasting eye color, create custom eye & more!"
I am OBSESSED! with this product because its multi purposed & takes the place of numerous products so it saves me $$!!!

How I use it:
1. True to its label, as a face refresher- I try to sport a fresh washed face & keep my foundation limited to nights out or when I'm really going for a flawless look. This product helps me keep my face looking fresh all day long. The top of the bottle twists to keep the product from accidently dispersing so this bottle is always in my purse. Mid-day I will mist on the Fix+ all over my face. The cool feeling of the cucumber and chamomile gives my face an amazing soothed looked and feel.

2. As a primer- Perfect for warmer months when you want to sport a glowly, natural look with your favorite tinted moisturizer or BB cream. Spritz the Fix+ all over your face & let dry then apply your makeup over it. The makeup will glide on and stay in place longer, even with the heat & sweat.

3. Set your makeup & give yourself a glow- I hate a powdered look on my face but if I wear a full foundation I have to powder my Tzone to keep the oil in control.  After apply my face makeup (foundation, powder & blush/bronzer), I spritz your face lightly with Fix +. Instead of the makeup sitting on top of my skin, it will sets it into my skin. This also helps to keep your makeup from caking up in the creases on your forehead & lines around your mouth to give you a smoother look. This technique is great for achieving that minimal makeup, fresh dewy look even in the cooler months or with uneven skin.

4. Make/keep eyeshadows vibrant- Nothing is more of let down than buying a great eye color then getting it home to discover it doesn't go on the same color or it dulls out as soon as the oil from your skin mixes with it. Spritz your eyeshadow brush with Fix+ then dip it into your color, shake off the excess then pat the color onto your eye lids. Not only will your color be more vibrant but then bonding properties of this product will keep it looking vibrant and in place for hours on end, no more oily creases in your eyeshadow. This technique works great with loose pigment eye colors as well!
5. Create custom eyeliner- Colored liners are so in this season but it can get costly to buy numerous shades. A great alternative (that I use all the time) is to make your own. Scrape some of your favorite colored eyeshadow into a small cup, give it a couple of squirts of Fix+ and mix. Use a eyeliner brush to apply. It will go on wet but will look like a beautiful cream liner when it dries. Your eyeliner options are now limitless!
6. Dilute thick product- Hard to work with product such as oil free foundation or heavier products such as cream foundation or cream eyeliner can sometimes be hard to work with and apply evenly. Spritz your applicator brush with Fix+ before dipping it into your product. This will make it easier to apply and will keep eyeliners in place longer (no black inner eye globs!) This technique is also great for turning your favorite foundation into a long lasting tint in the summer.
Mac Fix+ can be purchased at any Mac counter, store or online at www.maccosmetics.com $21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!