Thursday, April 25, 2013

OBSESSED! Aura Lashes

Obsessed! Aura Lashes
Full lashes topped off almost every look on the runway for Spring! Not blessed with full lases? No worries, we've got you covered with this natural looking alternative!

I am OBSESSED with these Aura Lashes! I have full lashes naturally but when I want to look super done up  for a night out, a hot date or special occasion I love me some falsies. What I hate is the harsh, brittle look of synthetic lashes. I fell in love when I found these! Aura Lashes are made from mink fur (don't worry PETA supporters, these are made from the fur minks shed & are cruelty free) and give a natural, feathery look to totally glam out your eyes!

Some Tips for Aura Lash Success:
1. Don't apply mascara over these- the natural look of these lashes don't require is as they blend in perfectly with your own lashes
2. Remove by dabbing water or oil FREE makeup remover along the band to loosen glue then gently pull starting from the inside corner of your eye.
3. Promptly remove glue from the band after you remove your lashes
4. Always store in the original case. This will help the lashes keep their shape as well keeping them dust/particle free
Find a pair that suits you at www.auralashes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!