Thursday, October 10, 2013

OBSESSED! Revlon PhotoReady Foundation

There are some that say the more it costs the better it is...however, we beg to differ! During a recent Lady's Roundtable, putting the product against the leading high end competitor, on a the face good friend who would never dream of wearing drugstore cosmetics...she couldn't tell the difference!

Obsessed!

Why I Am Obsessed!:
A drugstore product that equal's up to foundations double it's price, Revlon's PhotoReady Foundation is one great deal! It is super blendable and gives great coverage without the heavy feeling. This product makes my skin look great in photos and works great when I shoot in HiDef! After hours of wear this foundation is still in place & still covering! And I love the shade options your get! Its easy to find a color that perfectly matches. If you ever do find yourself between shades mixing with a shade lighter or darker they combine perfectly for custom color!

How I Use It:
  • Apply a light coat to clean, moisturized skin (priming is option but a great ideal if you are wearing for camera or out in bright light) with a foundation brush
  • Once I have an even coat, I use my stipling brush going in small, circular strokes to perfectly blend this product out
  • Conceal necessary areas (which won't be many with this great coverage)
  • Set with a translucent powder for all day shine control

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!