Thursday, October 17, 2013

OBSESSED! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer

Every woman wishes she was born with Angelina Jolie's lips but full luscious lips like that belong to a very small portion of the population...until now! On our search for a lip plumper that actually works, we stuck gold! Leave it to Dior to make such a fabulous product!

Obsessed!


Why I am OBSESSED!
I've spent hundreds of dollars on so called plumpers that didn't work or that stung so bad my lips actually peeled! Fillers for your lips can cost upward of $500 and are painful! When I found this product I was skeptical but from the moment I applied it I could tell the difference.

  • My lips were noticeably fuller instantly & the full results appeared in about 10 minutes! 
  • I actually like to slight, minty tingle that this product has...its not intense at all 
  • I love the color, its a great nude shimmer that is great for everyday wear or it works as a gloss over your favorite color.
  • Best of all this product's rich blend of collagen and marine-based fillers help to boost the fullness of your natural lips with continued use. 


How I Use It: Apply on clean, healthy (if your lips are cracked it can cause uncomfortable stinging) or over your favorite lipstick...now watch the results!

Get yours & get a fuller put instantly! Available at Sephora or Macy's for $31.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!