Thursday, May 30, 2013

OBSESSED! Origin's Out of Trouble & Clear Improvement

If there is one secret weapon to a beautiful face its clear skin! I have already shared my Obsession with Origin's Modern Friction for at home microderm results, but to keep my skin clear and my pore tights, I turn to 2 other Origins Products to help me out! Out of Trouble is a miracle worker to clear up breaks outs & Clear Improvements works to keep pores clear and tight and remove blackheads!

Obsessed! Skin Mask

Clear Improvements- How I Use It:
  1. With a freshly washed face, apply a thin layer over your entire face, taking care to avoid your eye area!
  2. Let the mask begin to dry, then apply another layer to any area that is/gets particularly dirty or has a lots of black heads. 
  3. After the final layer is applied let the mask sit for 20 mins to thoroughly dry. 
  4. Wash off with luke warm water, then close off pores by splashing your face with cool water. Immediately moisturize.
  5. I use this product 1 to 2 times per week depending on how dirty my pores get. I also use this product on my pre-teen to help keep his chin & nose pores clean!
Clear Improvements- Why I Love It: 
This stuff really does work to clear out larger pores and minimize their appearance which is key to making your makeup apply smoother! Your face is left feeling fresh, firm & clean! Great as a pre-makeup prep step for a big night or event!


Out of Trouble- How I Use It:
  1. After washing your face apply a moderate layer of mask over your entire face, taking care to avoid your eye area!
  2. Let the mask dry on your face for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water then close off pores by splashing cool water. Immediately moisturize.
  3. I use this product normally 1 time per week to clear up any small blemishes.
  4. Works great as an any time spot treatment for a trouble spot!
Out of Trouble- Why I Love It:
Two treatments of this mask on my entire face or just on a single spot will eradicate a breakout! Its my secret miracle cream for clear skin!! I swear by this!

Pick up these great products at your local Ulta, Origins Counter or online each are around $20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!