Thursday, May 16, 2013

OBSESSED! BB Cream

In the warmer months, wearing a thick coat of foundation just does not work! The beauty giants of a world have developed lighter alternatives for the days when you just need to even everything out! L'Oreal's Age Perfect BB Cream is my go to choice!
Obsessed! L'Oreal BB Cream

How I Use It:
Apply and blend a light layer with flat foundation brush over your face & neck. Top with a translucent powder & a spritz of Mac Fix Plus for a natural, all day look.

Why I Love It:
This BB Cream is made for mature skin but I still prefer it over the normal BB Cream. It doesn't settle into any fine lines in my skin and gives it a radiant glow! Its lightweight and gives a smooth finish on days where my skin needs a little extra help to look balanced.

You can pick this up for for under $15 at your local drugstore or Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!