Tuesday, March 19, 2013

OBSESSED! Origins Modern Friction

Obsessed! Modern Friction

"Like a professional Microderm session in a tube! This amazing product gives you the same amazing, smooth glow but minus the ouch, irritation & time it takes in a doctor's office!!"

Winter is finally over! Time to kick the dull, drab skin out the door. Winter is a particularly hard time for skin. Lower humidity levels, lack of sun (and Vitamin D) and the dry heat produced by heaters & furnaces all work together to wreak havoc on your skin. In these conditions your skin dries out causing that dull look we all hate. I have tried many exfoliating products over the years but hands down Origin's Modern Friction wins! I have been obsessed with several Origins products since I discovered them close to a decade ago. They are all natural, no chemicals, actually do what the claim to do & my favorite part, they last forever!

Why I am OBSESSED! 
  • When used as directed results equal to getting a professional Microdermabrasion session 
  • Gently removes sluggish cells to revive dull skin
  • Evens out discoloration and sign of sun damage and 
  • My face feeling super clean & glows after use 
  • Natural ingredients of of Rice Starch, Lemon Oil, Vitamin C & Aloe Vera make for an incredible, oh so good, gooey mixture! 
How I use it:
  • Work a dime sized amount thoroughly in, using my finger tips to one section of my face & neck at a time  (make sure you avoid your eyes!)
  • Wet hands with warm water & work up a good lather & rinse well!
  • Top it off with a good, rich moisturizer (my favorite is Origin's A Perfect World with SPF15)
  • My face comes out looking polished & smooth. The effects are immediately noticeable, fine lines and pores are less noticeable and my face is glowing.  

So get your fresh, spring glow on! You can't go wrong with this product. Its great for all skin types!! Origins is sold at most Macy's or directly online  www.origins.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!