Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Obsessed! Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream

Obsessed! MK Extra Emollient Night Cream
"My favorite beauty secret carried over from my childhood! Miracle worker on chapped lips, rough patches of skin, dry hands & it evens helps my eczema! This tube is worth its weight in gold in my house!"
 Don't let the name fool you, this stuff in't just for nighttime. My mother used to sell Mary Kay when I was young and this was her must have, we had this stuff in every room of our house and I have carried that forward into my own life with good reasons!

Why I am OBSESSED! and how I use it:
  • Cures dry hands instantly! This is what this product was originally made for. Slather it on & feel it soak in. I use a homemade lemon scrub before the smooth out the skin, apply the emollient then my favorite scented cream. You can use this on any part of your body, hands, elbows, knees, feet, if you have it, you can use this on it!
  • Chapped lips-I always get chapped from too much sun or too much cold, my son unfortunately is the same way. I use this on both of our lips every night before bed & every morning (under my lipstick). It keeps your lips super moisturized & will heal start immediately helping any chapped areas. 
  • Lashes- I don't think many people realize your eyelases are hair & they get dry too. After I apply this product to my lips at night, I take the residual left over on my finger & bat my eye lashes through it. It helps keep my lashes plump and my mascara loving them! 
  • Eczema- I will clarify immediately, eczema is a dermatological condition & this will not cure it! BUT this stuff has worked miracles on the little patches that I have began developing around my marionette lines and they are gone in a day or two. 
  • Even though this product is heavy, I have never had a breakout from it. It doesn't clog the pores around my mouth or on my face. It really is a moisture haven in a tube.

You can buy amazing tube of wonderful from your local Mary Kay rep or use mine and order at Rhiannon's online site! $13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!